IMAK Smart Glove for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis & Wrist Pain
or 4 fortnightly payments of $12.48 with More info
Buy IMAK Smart Glove Thumb and Wrist Support
The IMAK Smart Glove with Thumb helps prevent and relieve wrist pain associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, arthritis and tendonitis by encouraging proper hand and wrist position. In addition to being designed by an orthopedic surgeon, the Smart Glove product has also earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation for its design. Read more about the commendation on the Arthritis Foundation’s web site.
The IMAK Smart Glove with Thumb features a flexible support splint; washable, breathable cotton material for all day comfort; and a massaging ergoBeads pad under the wrist, which cushions and improves circulation
For Size reference please click here! Sizing Chart
Key Benefits of IMAK RSI Smart Glove with Thumb Support:
- Helps in preventing and relieving Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Increases comfort and circulation
- Ensures ergonomically correct wrist position
- Cushions and protects the underside of the wrist, including the pisiform bone
- Reversible to fit left or right hand
- Use Smart Glove for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, arthritis, tendonitis, hand fatigue and other wrist and hand pain.
- Also great for pregnancy-related Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Ideal to use with:
- Mouse Keyboard
- Repetitive tasks
- Handheld devices
|Dimensions||18 × 10 × 4 cm|
A20111, A20125, A20126A20127
Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small
Questions and answers of the customers
A This product is primarily designed for day use to provide comfort for routine activities. For night relief , you may consider "Smart Glove PM" https://healthyus.com.au/product/smart-glove-pm/ Another product suggestion could be "WrisTimer PM" https://healthyus.com.au/index.php/product/wristimer/ WrisTimer PM wrist support provides therapeutic treatment at night. Dorsal application allows a comfortable fit and prevents flexion of the wrist. The aluminum stay holds the wrist in a neutral position during sleep, helping to reduce inflammation and provide support following surgery.