Polar Ice Back Wrap
or 4 fortnightly payments of $32.25 with More info
Polar Ice Back Wrap Reduces Pain & Swelling
- The Back Ice Pack Wrap reduces pain and swelling, allowing for faster return of normal function.
- Delivers the benefits of cryotherapy with compression for soft tissue trauma.
- Suitable for use post-surgery, during rehabilitation or following physical activity.
100 in stock
WHAT IS THE BACK ICE WRAP?
Polar Ice delivers the benefits of cryotherapy with compression for soft tissue trauma. By reducing pain and controlling edema or swelling, the cold therapy provided by the ice wrap allows faster return of normal function. The encapsulated ice packs are filled with purified water are encased in soft fleece material that eliminates migration of ice wrap during use. Easily adjusted with hook & loop closure straps, the fleece wrap conforms to body and insulates the skin to prevent frost bite and provide pain relief. Use post-surgically, during rehabilitation and following physical activity. The cold gel pack is also an effective mode of treatment for pain relief for bruises, sprains or injuries requiring cold therapy.
- Easy to use
- Long lasting cold therapy
- Neoprene stretch material for easy wrapping and comfort
- Is leak-proof, tear-proof and puncture-proof.
HOW TO APPLY – Polar Ice Back Wrap
- Apply ice for about twenty to thirty minutes at a time.
- When the area feels numb, remove the ice pack.
- Wait at least an hour before reapplying ice to the same area.
- Icing won’t cure an injury, but it will reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain.
- Ice a back injury when there is inflammation, swelling, or redness, but don’t ice muscle knots—cold can aggravate these tender spots
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.