Home Remedy for Inflammation
Inflammation is uncomfortable and root cause of pain and discomfort. Recently I came across a home remedy for Inflammation that may reduce your pain and get you back into the action sooner! This is a remedy from Ayurveda which is tried and tested for thousands of years and suggested by a very seasoned practitioner.
This is a paste you can make from ingredients you probably already have in a kitchen. It is quick to make and you can store the powder for some time.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients. (Measurements are in the Australian convention for tablespoon- 20ml)
- Black Sesame Seeds : 5 Table Spoons (100 ml)
- Black Gram: 5 Table Spoons
- Fenugreek Seeds : 5 Table Spoons
- Cumin Seeds : 5 Table Spoons
- Dry Ginger Powder : 1.25 Table Spoons (25 ml)
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 1 bottle
- Roast Black Sesame Seeds, Black Gram, Fenugreek Seeds and Cumin Seeds.
- Powder them and add Dry Ginger Power.
- Store it in airtight container
You need to prepare this paste fresh, so make small quantities as needed. I am taking about 3 teaspoons of power for the preparation.
- Add 3 teaspoons of power to 10ml of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Heat the mixture and bring to boil till it becomes paste
- Let it cool
- Apply the paste on area of Inflammation
- Wipe it out once it’s dry
I will brush my video skills and post a video on this soon. Try it out and let me know if it works!
You can also try icing the area of inflammation if it’s too painful. Checkout the range of cold wraps at Healthy Us by clicking here.