IMAK Arthritis Gloves for Effective Hand Pain Relief
Arthritis Foundation Endorsed, IMAK Arthritis Gloves are designed to quickly relieve aches, pains, and stiffness associated with arthritis of hands. The unique design provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing.
KEY FEATURES : Arthritis Gloves for Relieving Pain
- IMAK Arthritis Gloves provide effective, non-invasive arthritis relief.
- Assists with mild compression for warmth to help control or decrease swelling of the joints.
- Open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch and grip.
- Cotton material allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry.
- Comfortable to wear all day and night.
- Increases blood circulation which help relieve aches and pain.
WHAT ARE IMAK ARTHRITIS GLOVES?
If you have rheumatoid arthritis, you will most likely feel it first in the small joints of your hands. Often leading to stiffness and swelling, this can make day-to-day activities a challenge. IMAK Arthritis Gloves help people with arthritis by relieving aches, pain, and stiffness in the hands.
An Orthopaedic Surgeon designed these gloves to provide mild compression for warmth in the hands which increase blood circulation, reduces pain and promotes healing. Their unique design allows you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks and eventually reduce pain.
You can wear the gloves all day and night because they are made of a soft, breathable cotton material. IMAK Arthritis Gloves have also earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation for its design.
Sizing chart for IMAK Arthritis gloves
IMAK ARTHRITIS GLOVES HELP RELIEVE:
- Hand Fatigue
- Cold Hands and other types of hand and wrist pain
- Neuropathy of the hands and poor circulation
IDEAL TO USE FOR:
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Office use
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 5 cm|
Large, Medium, Small, Extra Large, Extra Small
A20170, A20171, A20172, A20173, A20174
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.